ParaTRAX is a dial-a-ride transit service in the greater Red Bluff area for seniors 55 years and older and persons with disabilities. ParaTRAX is a “rideshare" program – multiple trips are routed as efficiently as possible. Advance reservations are required and there is an additional charge for same-day service.
You may be eligible if you have a disability or a condition which makes it difficult or impossible to ride TRAX, such as:
- You cannot travel to the bus stop due to physical limitations; visual, cognitive or developmental impairments
- You cannot wait, either standing or sitting, at a bus stop for more than 15 minutes
- You cannot get on or off the bus without assistance
- You cannot understand transit directions or identify buses or bus stops
- You cannot handle money or tickets
We are happy to help you apply for ADA Certification
Please call (530) 385-2877 or download the application.
Advance reservations are required. Riders must book pick-up and return trips at the same time. The last pick up of the day must be scheduled at least 1/2 hour before the scheduled end of service:
- Monday – Friday 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am to 3:00pm
The bus is shared with other riders which may lengthen ride times.
Show ADA card when boarding the bus.